This jailbreak tweak is developed by Jonathan winger lane and is in the BIGBOSS repo for 2.49 $
DescriptionCompatible with iPhones on iOS 7, 8 and 9. Full iPad support is coming!
Snapper is a tweak that lets you crop a portion of the screen and keep it floating on the screen.
This is useful for (example):
– Never switching between two apps multiple times to enter a password ever again – Comparing stuff on the screen!
– Instantly censoring an image that you want to share
– Keep a reference to something while searching in e.g. Safari
– Great for when you have a hard to spell word snapped that you need to enter somewhere
– Take a screenshot of a small part of the screen only
– Zoom unzoomable images
– Can’t copy text in some app? Just snap it and save to camera roll for later .. and more!
– Control the area to crop before snapping!
– Or don’t – snapper has multiple modes
– Use it with Activator, or without!
– Never lose a snap, the history panel (access via Activator OR the Settings app)
– Snaps organised by application snapped within
– Multiple snaps on the screen at the same time
– Facebook-heads-like interface to close snaps
– Save to camera roll instantly
– Sharing built-in
– Automatically copy snap to clipboard (optional)
– No DRM!
– Awesome animations!